CURRENT HOURS of OPERATION:
Milford NJ Farm Stand: Opening day for the 2018 season is Thursday April 26, 2018. Spring hours are 9:00am - 6:30pm Wednesday through Sunday
Pick-Your-Own: Not yet open for the 2018 season. We are hoping to be open by the end of May or beginning of June for Pick-Your-Own strawberries. Call 908-995-0022 for the most up-to-date recorded information about opening day.
Call our Pick-Your-Own Hotline recording at 908-995-0022 for the most up-to-date information on hours and picking availability.
The MILFORD FARM STAND on Church Road:
PICK-YOUR-OWN (please go to the farm stand on Church Road FIRST)
- Spring Hours: open and staffed 5 days/week Wednesday through Sunday (closed every Monday and Tuesday). Hours are from 9:00am-6:30pm.
- Summer Hours: Beginning on May 28, 2018: open and staffed 7 days/week. Hours are from 8:30am-6:30pm.
- Fall Hours: Beginning Tuesday Sept 4, 2018: open and staffed 6 days/week (closed Tuesdays). Hours are from 8:30am-6:30pm.
- November through Thanksgiving: open weekends only. Hours are from 9:00am-5:00pm.
- The address of the Milford Farm Stand is 290 Church Road, Milford, NJ 08848.
- PICK-YOUR-OWN IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- OPENING DATE FOR THE 2018 SEASON: To be announced. Anticipating the end of May or beginning of June.
- Pick-your-own during the season is open 6 days/week from Wednesday through Monday (CLOSED every TUESDAY). Hours are from 8:30am-6:00pm (we close Pick-Your-Own a half-hour before the farm stand closes).
- Pick-your-own season ends with apple season, typically the end of October.
- Call our Pick-Your-Own Hotline phone recording at 908-995-0022 for the most up-to-date information.
PLEASE NOTE: Pick-Your-Own is not yet open for the 2018 Season
Situated along the Delaware River in the rolling, pastoral hills of Milford New Jersey, Phillips Farms is a jewel in the northwest corner of Hunterdon County. Located
70 miles from the bustling streets of Manhattan, our farm takes you into the serene countryside famous for its year-round beauty and history.
Directions from New York City to our farm stand at
290 Church Road, Milford NJ:
Take the Holland Tunnel into New Jersey.
You will now be on I-78 West. Follow I-78 West.
From I-78 West, take Exit 11 for Pattenburg/W.Portal.
Keep left at the fork in the ramp.
Merge onto NJ-173 W.
Immediately enter next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto CR-614 West/Pattenburg Rd (basically cross over route 78).
CR-614/Pattenburg Rd. becomes CR-614 West. Stay on CR-614 West for 2.5 miles until a 4-way stop. Continue for 2 more miles and make a sharp left turn at the Little York Inn, staying on CR-614 West.
Continue on CR-614 West for another 2.5 miles. CR-614 turns into Spring Mills Rd.
At the stop sign, turn right onto CR-519 North/Milford Warren Glen Rd.
Make your first left onto Church Rd. and continue for 2.5 miles. You'll find the Phillips Farms farm stand on the right.
PLEASE NOTE: Pick-Your-Own is CLOSED EVERY TUESDAY