CURRENT HOURS of OPERATION:
Call our Pick-Your-Own Hotline recording at 908-995-0022 for the most up-to-date information on hours and picking availability.
The MILFORD FARM STAND on Church Road:
PICK-YOUR-OWN (please go to the farm stand on Church Road FIRST)
- Farm Stand Spring Hours: Open and staffed 5 days/week Wednesday through Sunday (closed every Monday and Tuesday). Hours are from 9:00am-6:30pm.
- Farm Stand Summer Hours: Beginning on May 28, 2018: open and staffed 7 days/week. Hours are from 8:30am-6:30pm.
- Farm Stand Fall Hours: Beginning Columbus Day Oct 8th: open and staffed 7 days/week. Hours are from 8:30am-6:00pm.
- Farm Stand November through Thanksgiving: open weekends only. Hours are from 9:00am-5:00pm.
- The address of the Milford Farm Stand is 290 Church Road, Milford, NJ 08848.
- PICK-YOUR-OWN IS NOW OPEN FOR THE SEASON
- PICK-YOUR-OWN IS CLOSED EVERY TUESDAY
- Pick-Your-Own Summer Hours: Open 6 days/week (Wednesday through Monday); hours are 9:00am-6:00pm. CLOSED TUESDAYS.
- Pick-Your-Own September Hours: Open 6 days/week (Wednesday through Monday); hours are 10:00am-6:00pm. CLOSED TUESDAYS.
- Pick-Your-Own Fall Hours (after Columbus Day Oct 8th): Open 6 days/week (Wednesday through Monday); hours are 10:00am-5:30pm. CLOSED TUESDAYS.
- Pick-your-own season ends with apple season, typically in October.
- Call our Pick-Your-Own Hotline phone recording at 908-995-0022 for the most up-to-date information.
Pick-Your-Own is NOW OPEN!!
Situated along the Delaware River in the rolling, pastoral hills of Milford New Jersey, Phillips Farms is a jewel in the northwest corner of Hunterdon County. Located
70 miles from the bustling streets of Manhattan, our farm takes you into the serene countryside famous for its year-round beauty and history.
Directions from New York City to our farm stand at
290 Church Road, Milford NJ:
Take the Holland Tunnel into New Jersey.
You will now be on I-78 West. Follow I-78 West.
From I-78 West, take Exit 11 for Pattenburg/W.Portal.
Keep left at the fork in the ramp.
Merge onto NJ-173 W.
Immediately enter next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto CR-614 West/Pattenburg Rd (basically cross over route 78).
CR-614/Pattenburg Rd. becomes CR-614 West. Stay on CR-614 West for 2.5 miles until a 4-way stop. Continue for 2 more miles and make a sharp left turn at the Little York Inn, staying on CR-614 West.
Continue on CR-614 West for another 2.5 miles. CR-614 turns into Spring Mills Rd.
At the stop sign, turn right onto CR-519 North/Milford Warren Glen Rd.
Make your first left onto Church Rd. and continue for 2.5 miles. You'll find the Phillips Farms farm stand on the right.
PLEASE NOTE: Pick-Your-Own is CLOSED EVERY TUESDAY