PICK-YOUR-OWN is OPEN!
Hours of Operation:
MILFORD NJ FARM STAND: Summer hours: open 7 days a week, from 8:30am - 6:30pm.
PICK-YOUR-OWN: CLOSED every TUESDAY. Open Wednesday-Monday, from 9:00am - 6:00pm (pick-your-own opens a half hour later and closes a half hour earlier than the Farm Stand).
Call our recorded Information Line at 908-995-0022 to find out what's in season and for the most up-to-date picking information.
ADDRESS: Phillips Farms Farm Stand; 290 Church Road; Milford, NJ 08848
Come enjoy a relaxing day at the farm and have yourself a family adventure. Many of our customers tell us tales of growing up and going with their families to blueberry or apple picking every year. This is an inexpensive and enjoyable day of fun for both kids and adults. We invite you and your family down to our farm for an old-fashioned day of wholesome entertainment.
This year we'll be offering strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, red and black raspberry, peach, and apple picking for your pleasure.
Typically, strawberry season starts the end of May and goes through mid-June; blueberries are from the end of June through July; black raspberries are in season the end of June through mid July; blackberry season begins mid-July to mid-August; peaches start mid-July and continue through mid-September; red raspberries go from August through September; and apple season begins September and ends in October.
We accept credit card as payment with a minimum purchase of $10 or more.
- Call our Pick-Your-Own information line at 908-995-0022 for the most up-to-date picking availability and information before coming out to the farm (PLEASE NOTE: Pick-Your-Own is CLOSED every Tuesday).
- Stop by our Milford farm stand on Church Road FIRST in order to get directions to the current picking fields. Containers for picking are also available there.
- We are a working farm. Please drive slowly and carefully, and be respectful of the machinery and the people working. Observe all rules and read our signs for the benefit of all our customers and employees.
- For everyone's safety and enjoyment, children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, and must be under proper supervision and control.
- If you drop any fruit on the ground while picking, we ask that you please make every effort to pick it up and purchase it so that no fruit is wasted. Many labor-intensive hours go into the care of our crops.
- Pick only the amount of fruit that you are prepared to pay for. We can't put it back on the plant.
- Tasting a sample while picking is okay; gluttony is not.
- Leave your pets at home. Our farm is required to adhere to healrh regulations and food safety protocol.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather, and don't forget hats and sunscreen.
- We recommend wearing closed-toed shoes for your safety. There are a lot of wasps, sticks and uneven ground.
- Pick only in designated areas. Our picking areas are carefully selected on a daily basis with consideration to the ripening schedule of our fruit.
- Do not climb or shake the trees. This will damage fruit and can break tree limbs.
- Please dispose of trash in proper receptacles.
- Please be considerate of all our customers and observe our non-smoking policy.
Please remember: Pick-Your-Own is closed on Tuesdays.
After you've finished picking your fruit, return to the farm stand or Pick-Your-Own shed where our helpful staff will weigh your fruit. Don't forget to check out the many other farm-grown and seasonal fruits, vegetables and plants available for purchase before you leave.
Click here for directions to the farm stand, located at 290 Church Road in Milford, NJ.
See what is available to
pick at our farm this month!
Find out where we’re located
and when we’re open!
You can find Philips Farm and our
fresh produce and goods at area Farmer’s Markets, Come and visit us!