CURRENT HOURS of OPERATION:
Pick-Your-Own will open Memorial Day weekend on Saturday May 25, 2019 for Strawberries. Hours are 9am-6pm.
The MILFORD FARM STAND on Church Road:
PICK-YOUR-OWN (please go to the farm stand on Church Road FIRST)
- The Milford Farm Stand is now OPEN FOR THE 2019 SPRING SEASON.
- Summer Hours at the Milford Farm Stand: Mondays-Fridays: 9am - 6:30pm; Saturdays and Sundays 8:30am-6:30pm
- The address of the Milford Farm Stand is 290 Church Road, Milford, NJ 08848.
- PICK-YOUR-OWN IS NOW OPEN for the SEASON beginning Saturday May 25, 2019 with Strawberries. Hours are 9am-6pm.
- Pick-Your-Own will be open Memorial Day.
- Pick-Your-Own is open everyday EXCEPT TUESDAYS.
Pick-Your-Own is NOW OPEN starting Saturday May 25th!!
Situated along the Delaware River in the rolling, pastoral hills of Milford New Jersey, Phillips Farms is a jewel in the northwest corner of Hunterdon County. Located
70 miles from the bustling streets of Manhattan, our farm takes you into the serene countryside famous for its year-round beauty and history.
Directions from New York City to our farm stand at
290 Church Road, Milford NJ:
Take the Holland Tunnel into New Jersey.
You will now be on I-78 West. Follow I-78 West.
From I-78 West, take Exit 11 for Pattenburg/W.Portal.
Keep left at the fork in the ramp.
Merge onto NJ-173 W.
Immediately enter next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto CR-614 West/Pattenburg Rd (basically cross over route 78).
CR-614/Pattenburg Rd. becomes CR-614 West. Stay on CR-614 West for 2.5 miles until a 4-way stop. Continue for 2 more miles and make a sharp left turn at the Little York Inn, staying on CR-614 West.
Continue on CR-614 West for another 2.5 miles. CR-614 turns into Spring Mills Rd.
At the stop sign, turn right onto CR-519 North/Milford Warren Glen Rd.
Make your first left onto Church Rd. and continue for 2.5 miles. You'll find the Phillips Farms farm stand on the right.
PLEASE NOTE: Pick-Your-Own is CLOSED EVERY TUESDAY