Pick-your-own is now OPEN for the seasonPick-Your-Own will be much different this year due to COVID-19. It is the goal of Phillips Farms to create a balance between making a safer environment for you and everyone at the farm, while at the same time providing you and your family with an enjoyable outdoor experience. Beginning Saturday 6/20/2020, Pick-Your-Own at the Main Farm is open. The Main Farm is located at 91 Crabapple Hill Rd, Milford. Beginning late August, Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins, Grapes and Vegetables are available at our new Farm Market store location at 564 Milford-Warren Glen Road (Rt 519), Milford. Please call our recorded message line at 908-995-0022 to find out what fruit is currently available for picking at the Main Farm.
Beginning after Labor Day, Pick-Your-Own is only open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (9am-6pm). It is now closed on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Please remember that picking availability is always subject to change on a daily and/or hourly basis, so it is highly recommended to call our recorded message line at 908-995-0022 first before coming out.
- Beginning after Labor Day, PYO will only be open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (9am-6pm).
- PYO is now closed on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- It is highly recommended to call our Message Line 908-995-0022 first before coming out. If the fields get picked out of fruit there is the possibility the fields may close early that day. Call our recorded Messagae Line at 908-995-0022 for the most up-to-date picking information.
- Hours: PYO opens at 9:00am and closes promptly at 6:00pm. On Fridays and Saturdays the time between 9-10am is reserved for Seniors and those at high risk, and on those days it opens at 10:00am for the general public.
- The pick-Your-Own fields will be open until supplies last, or until 6:00pm. Fields may not be open all day if there are not enough berries to pick. Call the Phillips Farms recorded Message Line at 908-995-0022 for the most up-to-date picking information and before coming out to the farm.
- DO NOT come to the farm if you have a cough or fever or are feeling ill.
- All employees and customers must wear a face mask while at the farm. This includes children over the age of 2.
- A safe, 6-foot social distance must be practiced by everyone.
- Customers waiting in line to enter the field must observe the 6-foot social distancing guideline.
- For picking, you may only use Phillips Farms buckets, new or used. No other containers will be allowed. This will eliminate the step of weighing containers and will make check-in and check-out faster and safer. New buckets are available for $2 purchase at check-in.
- Customers are asked to wash their hands before entering the picking fields. There will be hand-washing stations available.
- Eating berries or other food in the fields is strictly prohibited.
- Keep children closely supervised and next to you at all times.
- Do not touch or pick berries unless you are purchasing them; all berries picked must be taken by the customer and purchased.
- No picnics are permitted in the picking fields, parking lot, or anywhere on the farm. No outside food is permitted on the farm.
- No pets (except Service Animals) are allowed on the farm. Pets whose function is to provide comfort or emotional support (ESD) do not qualify as a Service Animal under the Americans With Disabilities Act.
- The picking minimum for Pick-Your-Own is $5 per person 3 years of age and older. The minimum is applied towards your total at checkout.
- All credit cards accepted. No returns allowed and all sales are final.
Our brand new FARM MARKET STORE in Milford NJ is now open.
Come visit our brand new Farm Market located at 564 Milford-Warren Glen Road (Rt 519) in Milford NJ (across from the Dutch Mill Market). Open 7 days per week. Hours are from 9am-6:30pm seven days a week, with 9-10am reserved for Seniors and those individuals at high risk on all days. Farm-fresh fruits and vegetables available, in addition to many locally-sourced items such as eggs, cheese and coffee. Also now available are Pumpkins, Mums and Apple Cider. Come check us out, you won't be disappointed! Also, our Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins, Grapes and Vegetables are at this location.
The Church Road Farm Stand is now permanently closed.
ADDRESS: Phillips Farms Farm Market; 564 Milford-Warren Glen Rd; Milford, NJ 08848
Come enjoy a relaxing day at the farm and have yourself a family adventure. Many of our customers tell us tales of growing up and going with their families to blueberry or apple picking every year. This is an inexpensive and enjoyable day of fun for both kids and adults. We invite you and your family down to our farm for an old-fashioned day of wholesome entertainment.
This year we'll be offering strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, red and black raspberry, peach, and apple picking for your pleasure.
Typically, strawberry season starts the end of May and goes through mid-June; blueberries are from the end of June through July; black raspberries are in season the end of June through mid July; blackberry season begins mid-July to mid-August; peaches start mid-July and continue through mid-September; red raspberries go from August through September; and apple season begins September and ends in October.
We accept credit card as payment with a minimum purchase of $10 or more.
- Call our Pick-Your-Own information line at 908-995-0022 for the most up-to-date picking availability and information before coming out to the farm.
- We are a working farm. Please drive slowly and carefully, and be respectful of the machinery and the people working. Observe all rules and read our signs for the benefit of all our customers and employees.
- For everyone's safety and enjoyment, children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, and must be under proper supervision and control.
- If you drop any fruit on the ground while picking, we ask that you please make every effort to pick it up and purchase it so that no fruit is wasted. Many labor-intensive hours go into the care of our crops.
- Pick only the amount of fruit that you are prepared to pay for. We can't put it back on the plant.
- Leave your pets at home. Our farm is required to adhere to health regulations and food safety protocol.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather, and don't forget hats and sunscreen.
- We recommend wearing closed-toed shoes for your safety. There are a lot of wasps, sticks and uneven ground.
- Pick only in designated areas. Our picking areas are carefully selected on a daily basis with consideration to the ripening schedule of our fruit.
- Do not climb or shake the trees. This will damage fruit and can break tree limbs.
- Please dispose of trash in proper receptacles.
- Please be considerate of all our customers and observe our non-smoking policy.
Please remember: Pick-Your-Own is now closed on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
After you've finished picking your fruit, return to the Pick-Your-Own shed where our helpful staff will weigh your fruit.
See what is available to
pick at our farm this month!
Find out where we’re located
and when we’re open!
You can find Philips Farm and our
fresh produce and goods at area Farmer’s Markets, Come and visit us!